The weekend is coming and we thought you might enjoy a nice arts and crafts blog. Because we love paper so much, how about learning together how to make paper with kids? Ye, we know we are a paper company but this blog post probably won’t make us go bankrupt. Let’s say it’s just for fun with the kids okay? Promise us that you won’t go and make your own office paper by hand…
You will need:
- A kid…
- Any kind of old junk paper (mail, newspapers)
- Kitchen Blender
- Holed window screen or any plastic or metal screening
- Cutting board
- News paper and Cotton cloth
- Rip the paper into small pieces and soak them in a bucket with warm water. Soak it overnight or for a couple of hours, depending on your kids’ level of patience. You can also throw in the mix some natural decorations like leaves and
- Pour the mix into a blender and fill it with water, to about half. Then blend the watery mix in order to get a smooth liquid.
- Evenly spread the mix on the screen and place it on the towel.
- Press the screen with the cutting board and squeeze out the liquids. Use a sponge to absorb any of the remaining liquids.
- Spread a newspaper on the floor and put the cotton cloth above it. Turn the screen over the cloth and detach the paper.
Your very own handmade recycled paper!
But let's get down to business: when you need some real paper, contact Limited Papers for thousands of paper products available for same day shipping!